The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

kinda used to think the civil war people were out of their minds but i dont think they are 100% wrong anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Diomedes

https://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bs-md-ci-hippodrome-20181114-story.html

Man shouts "Heil Hitler, Heil Trump" during intermission of a "Fiddler on the Roof" performance at the Hippodrome in Baltimore City.  Theater patrons started running, fearing that gunshots were imminent.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Did they stomp his farging guts out?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

So basically he's Riley Cooper. 

Diomedes

Eh.  Cooper I took to be an actual redneck jock icehole.   I don't think he's capable of the idea of irony, nevermind bad attempts at it.

This dude is either:

A Deplorable who holds season tickets to the theater ($$) and drives down to the big city for a performance of a play about Jews, so he can pull a stunt that is guaranteed to get him banned from the theater and outed as a racist.

or

A drunk libtard who ruined his cultured night-out in the big city by trying to signal his hatred of Trump to the other book readers with an ironic stunt that went very badly, got him outed as at best an idiot and a drunk, and also banned from the venue.

I find the latter more likely.

And, whatever.  He's been publicly shamed for his stunt, and banned for life, both of which are appropriate.

Trying to put myself in his shoes, I think the worst part of all this may be that he's (probably not for the first time) brought attention to his drinking, and as a person who dearly loves his drinking, I cringe to think about the heightened scrutiny he's invited.  I'll do almost anything to protect my drinking, including--and I know this is drastic, but in this grim life, a man's got to look out for himself--moderating it to avoid attracting attention.

Tomahawk

Attracting attention from whom? Moderation is critical in most aspects of life, but when it comes to booze, a better strategy is to handle your alcohol well enough to not do stupid stuff (e.g., screaming shtein, puking, falling, etc.). If you get too drunk to not do stupid stuff, get blackout blotto'd so you don't remember.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

MDS

so hes wearing tallis, which is a jewish prayer shawl, which is something nobody really wears outside of a service. hes not wearing a yarmulke, which doesnt make any sense given the tallis. i dont see tiffilin, either.

gonna go out on a limb and say jews should wear yellow stars just to be safe, so we all know who they are. just in case.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

There was an interesting racism study going on during the Tiger/Phil match.  You can imagine the reactions to the results.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Clearly George Soros paid some ANTIFA thug to install this false flag.  #MAGA  Heil Trump!