Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

There's a lot of ifs about injuries and age for this offense just about everywhere except TE, but boy do they look good in theory.

All that's left to do now is manage to get Ryan Fitzpatrick to completely ruin Wentz.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 11, 2019, 07:07:47 PM
Malik is a nice get

Need a RB. I hope Ajayi comes back on a cheap one year deal

Was listening to the Eagles round table on wip earlier and Ray Diddy or someone mentioned he might have to call it a career. His one knee has no cartilage so it's bone on bone and he tore the acl in his other knee. Shame because he's a talented back. Gut tells me they draft a RB with one of their first 3 picks and sign a Veteran.

Wis is gone, saves them $3 million. They need o line depth bad.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on March 11, 2019, 08:37:54 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 11, 2019, 07:07:47 PM
Malik is a nice get

Need a RB. I hope Ajayi comes back on a cheap one year deal

Was listening to the Eagles round table on wip earlier and Ray Diddy or someone mentioned he might have to call it a career. His one knee has no cartilage so it's bone on bone and he tore the acl in his other knee. Shame because he's a talented back. Gut tells me they draft a RB with one of their first 3 picks and sign a Veteran.

Wis is gone, saves them $3 million. They need o line depth bad.

Damn that's a shame

And agreed on OL depth

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

you can get really good OL depth on cheap 1 and 2 year deals during the second phase of FA
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

SD

QuoteRoseman cleared about $5 million more in space by restructuring deals for linebacker Nigel Bradham and defensive end Chris Long, according to ESPN's Field Yates.

Also from Chris Long

@JOEL9ONE
I love Philly so much. The fans, all of it. I'm making a football decision, though. Money moved doesn't mean it's been made. Thanks though.

SD

Darby's back in a 1 year deal. Too lazy to look for his thread

QB Eagles

I'm shocked at the number of players Howie has been able to keep. Thought there had to be a giant purge this time around. Not sure if this is good or bad but at least the team has fewer blatant holes.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

SD

QuoteTeams are gaming the comp pick system. Letting FA walk & not getting greedy. Picks can be traded.

>PHI has 3 (3rd/4th/4th)
-Combined value=37th pick overall
>NE has 2 (3rd/3rd)
-Combined value=43rd pick
>SEA has 4 (3rd/4th/6th/6th)
-Combined value=54th pick

This is speculative but it looks like Foles will garner a 3rd...Hicks and Tate a 4th. Comp picks can be traded now. If I'm thinking about this correctly swapping a pick for Desean actually pays off because the Birds get a better comp pick.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger