Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'm just glad they're still in Jerry Jones's tiny, trembling hands. 

Don Ho

Speaking of the Cowboys:

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/03/22/sports/sports-breaking/los-angeles-rams-vs-dallas-cowboys-game-at-aloha-stadium-sold-out/

Good sideline seats going for $1500+, end zone $600 FOR AN EXHIBITION football game.  Yes other than the Pro Bowl it's the first NFL game in Hawall since 1976 (49ers/Chargers pre season game) but good God, please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Yeah but to be fair isn't that about the same price as a gallon of milk in Hawaii these days?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Why has Zach Brown not been picked up by anyone?  Sign him now!!!

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 23, 2019, 12:29:29 PM
who is out of their minds about the cowboys...im legit confused about this

95% of the fanbase plus the franchise itself
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

amazing that the fans of one team hate the other more popular, historically more successful team thats in their own division

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

You mean the fans of a team in the division where you have 3 historically more successful teams with a combined 12 Super Bowls (5, 4, 3 respectively)?

FU Vermeil and FU Fatty!

Eagaholic

What he said
(if you can believe anything out of Rosenhaus' mouth)

https://twitter.com/RaiderPosts/status/1110395656387133440

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

https://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/eli-manning-odell-beckham-jr-1.29031729

QuoteManning said the hardest hit of his career remains the one he got in his first NFL appearance, in 2004, from the Eagles' Jerome McDougle.

"It was my welcome-to-the-NFL play," he said. "Fifteen seasons later I have not taken a bigger hit. That's a good thing. I do not know if I could take that hit now."

Speaking of playing in Philadelphia, Manning said it his most challenging road venue. In most places, young fans of the opposing team still are happy to meet a visiting NFL player.

"You go there, and that 9-year-old kid is giving you the double finger," he said. "Not a thumbs-up. Not, 'We're No. 1.' And he said something about my mom; I had to Google what it was. It's just different. It's a different culture."

He has been at it so long, he said, that he has seen young Philadelphia fans grow up before his eyes. "Now I see him and he's got his 9-year-old kid with him," Manning said, smiling. "Same deal. It runs in the families down there."

MDS

that never happened but people think it did/does which is fine by me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not a single person believes that part...he was clearly joking and making fun of himself for being in the league for so long...i mean if you were born on the day of eli's first game in philly you are 14....clearly you dont have a nine year old

the rest is obviously true

General_Failure

You probably have a newborn and a pack a day habit, though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger