2018 NFL DRAFT

Started by Rome, April 26, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Baker Mayfield, Cleveland Brown.

Holy farging shtein.

General_Failure

The nfl.com draft page doesn't have enough auto-playing shtein on it, I was eventually able to get it to load.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The Giants couldn't run up to the podium fast enough to get Barkley.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2018, 08:27:01 PM
The Giants couldn't run up to the podium fast enough to get Barkley.

So much for my pipe dream of the Eagles somehow working some Howie Magic to end up with him.  farg. :(

Rome

Oh my god Cleveland.  I mean... oy vey.

MDS

the white who freely uses the n word and says white is right will fit in well in buffalo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 26, 2018, 03:05:43 PMPretty simple. If they come out of the top 4 with a bust QB and another player who doesnt project to be a star for the next decade, they farged up.

Either guy could easily be great but the Browns didn't take safe picks. Can't rule out the fargup scenario.

Diomedes

I'm glad Chubb didn't got to the Giants.  Would rather see the Eagles D try to stop Barkley than the Eagles O Line try to stop Chubb.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on April 26, 2018, 09:15:06 PM
I'm glad Chubb didn't got to the Giants.  Would rather see the Eagles D try to stop Barkley than the Eagles O Line try to stop Chubb.

I feel the same way. Chubb is now the AFC West's problem for the next decade. Would have preferred the Giants take a QB, but this is acceptable. Eli is going to be horrible this year.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

I feel the opposite. I think Lane Johnson would be able to handle Chubb adequately (unless the moves around a lot, depends on what they do). Barkley and ODB on the other hand give me more pause.

MDS

saints giving a team with aaron rodgers an extra 1 so they can grab a de

hooray

Geowhizzer

This is a pathetic attempt by Dallas to create excitement.

General_Failure

Can you imagine what kind of idiot is willing to wait up until midnight to see what guy their team drafted?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

absolutely....running backs are irrelevant in the nfl....pass rushers are almost everything

amazing that an nfl PP department cant recognize this 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous