Week 17 - Washington: Bury Nick Foles' Donkey Dick at Wounded Knee

Started by MDS, December 23, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Poor Foles, God status in philly but Blake Bortles status anywhere else.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Did I see that scroll correctly cousins has 44 yards passing?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Cthulhu

Rome

Don Ho

That is a farging touchdown where I come from far across the Pacific

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Zimmer challenges a spot a split second before his team successfully converts 4th down on the next play.

General_Failure

Zimmer might have just challenged himself out of a first down at the goal line.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Holy shtein!  Ok, racists do have an excuse.  That read like the credits after a movie

Don Ho

Munson

Welp, Rams just scored again. Bears officially have nothing to play for. No reason they wouldn't want Minny coming to town next weekend considering how bad they are.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

farg, this can't end well.  Don't blow two fourth quarter three score leads and then scoreboard watch you douche bags