Week 17 - Washington: Bury Nick Foles' Donkey Dick at Wounded Knee

Started by MDS, December 23, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 30, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Niners-Rams over already.

yeah this was a given....the hope was/is that Chicago wants to eliminate a rival
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
Quote from: Rome on December 30, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
Golden Twat made an appearance.

you loved the trade

Such a letdown.  There was all the talk they didn't know how to work him in which makes this more of a puzzling acquisition.  Jeffery was back, Agholor having a descent season, two good TEs and they still had Carter, who has fit in nicely at Houston.  Should have found a running back
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

cuzzo in full meltdown mode....every 3rd down pass is 5 yards short of the sticks

question is will CHI even care when its 50-0 rams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on December 30, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

you loved the trade

Such a letdown.  There was all the talk they didn't know how to work him in which makes this more of a puzzling acquisition.  Jeffery was back, Agholor having a descent season, two good TEs and they still had Carter, who has fit in nicely at Houston.  Should have found a running back

the 3 was preposterous from jump but the fact that they didn't need him made it all the worse

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on December 30, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

you loved the trade

the 3 was preposterous from jump but the fact that they didn't need him made it all the worse

Correct, at the end of the day that #3 was a bad move
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 30, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

maybe they should be scoreboard watching the eagles win 3-0 over a dead team and want to play them instead

QB Eagles

cuzzo in full meltdown mode....every 3rd down pass is 5 yards short of the sticks

The way it's played out, Chicago is an afterthought. Vikings are choking without much opponent heroics required.

Eagles only being up 3 after dominating a first quarter where Josh Johnson seemed to be blindfolded is problematic.

MDS

the eagles arent losing unless they try to....not lighting up the world but wash is dreadful

it might be like 9-3 or something but theyll win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus Christ!  Eagles lose to this guy, NovaCare burns tonight.

QuoteJoshua Javon Johnson (born May 15, 1986) is an American football quarterback for the Washington taterskins of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at San Diego, and was drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the fifth round of the 2008 NFL Draft. Considered a journeyman quarterback, Johnson has also been a member of the San Francisco 49ers, Sacramento Mountain Lions, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, New York Jets, Indianapolis Colts, Buffalo Bills, Baltimore Ravens, New York Giants, Houston Texans, and Oakland Raiders. Despite playing for over ten teams during his NFL career, he did not win his first game as a starter until his 11th season.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

maybe they should be scoreboard watching the eagles win 3-0 over a dead team and want to play them instead

:-D :yay

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 30, 2018, 05:03:04 PM
the eagles arent losing unless they try to....not lighting up the world but wash is dreadful

it might be like 9-3 or something but theyll win

you know who might be more dreadful than wash?

one guess

ice grillin you

I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure Michael bennent lines up in the neutral zone on every play

Rome

QB Eagles

Watching the Skins patchwork offensive line, you kinda understand why Alex Smith nearly lost his leg.

ice grillin you