PLEASE CHANGE MY NAME

Started by Shocked80, May 18, 2007, 03:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shocked80

i got pissed wen i tried to register cause all the names i wanted were taken so please change this to like THeavyweight or i mean almost anything is better than this

thanks

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Stillupfront has a nice ring to it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Susquehanna Birder

Find the button at the top of the page that says "Profile."

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

and lose the all caps.  we don't do that here
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i want to change my name to ice qillin you

because of the underline under the names, a q and g run about the same. with an increase in post count, a change in avatar and member title and signature, i can then become igy. or igy will be me. who knows which one is which.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Shocked80

fixed thanks to the one guy that helped

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 18, 2007, 10:34:11 PM
i want to change my name to ice qillin you

because of the underline under the names, a q and g run about the same. with an increase in post count, a change in avatar and member title and signature, i can then become igy. or igy will be me. who knows which one is which.

and who would care

two hearts are better than one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.