Marshall Faulk
Randy McMichael
Giants D

for

Edgerrin James
Todd Heap
Eagles D

mikey418

The guy getting Faulk is getting the better deal since the Defenses & TEs are about the same...altho Heap has a better chancd at a huge game then McMichael
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP

if Edge is fully healthy id say its about equal.  im not even sure what that trade is all about.  

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on August 25, 2003, 09:06:11 AM
if Edge is fully healthy id say its about equal.  im not even sure what that trade is all about.  

If Edge is healthy, I'd say that who ever gets him, Heap and Philly D is getting the slightly better deal.  Edge and Faulk should cancel each other out as will the Eagles and Giants D.  I think Heap is going to have a monster year where as McMicheal will be solid.  For the most part, it's very even, but I think that Heap will be the difference maker in that group.  JMO

MURP

yeah i agree with that PSN.  thats my answer Zanshin.  ;)

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on August 25, 2003, 09:36:41 AM

But is that your final answer?

Philly_Crew

I want to see how Edge looks on MNF tonight.  If he can cut and has the speed, I would take him and Heap.  If not, keep Faulk.

MURP

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 25, 2003, 09:54:54 AM
Quote from: MURP on August 25, 2003, 09:36:41 AM

But is that your final answer?

maybe.  ;D

hunt

help me choose a bad backup qb! :-\

the only available starters are kordell stewart, david carr, & jeff blake....please rank these 3 in order of preference...even though they all stink.

i already have aaron brooks as my starter...and it's a keeper league.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MURP

I would say:

Kordell because he can pick up some rush yards and TD's from time to time.

then the other 2.... it doesnt really matter. lol.

Philly_Crew

Quote from: mhunt on August 25, 2003, 12:39:59 PM
help me choose a bad backup qb! :-\

the only available starters are kordell stewart, david carr, & jeff blake....please rank these 3 in order of preference...even though they all stink.

i already have aaron brooks as my starter...and it's a keeper league.

At first glance, I would say Kordell, Blake and then Carr.  

RomeyRome

Yeah stay away from Carr, he's too young with a really shaky Oline and running game.
Blake is a solid vet, but with his kindergarten receivers you just never know, he's a good backup though.  Only when the Cards have a good matchup, for instance week 1 vs. Detroit.
Kordell for as much as we all make fun of him would probably be the best fantasy QB in this situation as a backup.

That's a tough trade their gangsta T.  Faulk is a monster for TDs, and their offense looks like it is going to be much improved and Edge is still coming back from serious injury.  The TE-def combo goes to Edge's team there obviously, but I'd stick with Faulk if I were you.

hunt

thanks........i took kordell.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Philly_Crew

Watched last nights Colts-Broncos game and Edge looks good!  Try to get Edge, Heap and Philly.