16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt.

Richaun is gonna have a helluva season

MDS

the dude (gray hair, glasses) above mr. double bird is jack mccaffery, legend of delco sports. thats where i sit when i cover sixers game...in between real reporters d bodner and tom moore -- both nice dudes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jack Mac...does he still do shifts on the people's station?

You covering any this year?

MDS

i think he does some wack ass station in bucks county or something

i imagine ill get a game here or there with their staffing issues being what they are but theres no guarantee and the schedule is set week to week...so who knows
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

The difference in energy from the crowd when Embiid is on the floor vs off is pretty nuts. Crowd gives 0 fargs when he's on the bench.

Nice 3.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2016, 08:53:11 PM
i think he does some wack ass station in bucks county or something

i imagine ill get a game here or there with their staffing issues being what they are but theres no guarantee and the schedule is set week to week...so who knows

I used to enjoy his shows on WIP

I didn't realize they put you guys behind the baskets I thought all press was center court

MDS

they havent been on center court for a while....why give the good seats away for free when you charge a grand+ for them

certain set ups do put them center court (ncaas) but the nba long ago smartly decided to give the people the best seats

phattymatty

It won't last but it feels so good to have players that can make shots.

PhillyPhreak54

Huh yeah I just assumed they all sat at the scorers table and behind

Jasner the goat had a seat there. Was that bc he was a legend?

MDS

in that era they didnt have fans next to the players courtside, so they had a tad extra room and goat jasner was grandfathered into that spot or just granted it because hes jasner

now only essential personnel are courtside...even zumoff is a few rows above

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

Watching how fun this already is makes me even angrier Simmons got hurt.

MDS

so joel embiid might wind up being more beloved than AI