07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Right now, just go out in a blaze of glory and HIT PEOPLE.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

lol, thoresen gets pushed into the net, hits fluerys pad, knocks the puck it, its waived off, and not even reviewed.  its only one goal, but amazing that this league is so incompetent that they will not review the goal at all
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Yeah , how that farging doesn't get reviewed is beyond me.

But whatever, what Geo said....start being the shtein out of them.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

What a catastrophe this has been.  Totally sickening way to end an excellent season.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

they claim Thoresen interfered, then its a penalty on him.  farging league is a joke

BigEd76

phattymatty

at least the eagles are going to win today.

Seabiscuit36