2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

My bold prediction. Jimmy Rollins will be an average player with below average leadoff stats who Phillie fans still extoll as an allstar.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Cardinals
1. David Eckstein SS
2. Juan Encarnacion RF
3. Albert Pujols 1B
4. Jim Edmonds CF
5. Scott Rolen 3B
6. So Taguchi LF
7. Yadier Molina C
8. Aaron Miles 2B
9. Chris Carpenter RHP

Phillies
1. Jimmy Rollins SS
2. Abraham Nunez 3B
3. Bobby Abreu RF
4. Chase Utley 2B
5. Pat Burrell LF
6. Ryan Howard 1B
7. Aaron Rowand CF
8. Mike Lieberthal C
9. Jon Lieber RHP

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on April 03, 2006, 12:15:43 PMsaw a lot of phils gear out this morning.

Maybe it was the Bloods...

MURP

David Bell plays a game at 3B and gets hurt.  yes!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I have goosebumps right now. Such a fag.

Wingspan

leiber has an era of 9.00 this season

he sucks.

cut him.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Go Phils.  Do good; don't suck.

P.S.  My prediction is that the Phils will win less than 85 games this year and miss the playoffs.

Wingspan

why are 2 of the 1st 3 games scheduled for 3pm?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

That inside pitch with Pujols at the plate should have been called strike 3.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Lieby up with Rowand in scoring position and 2 outs... I know where this is going.

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jon Lieber will get to lead off the bottom of the 3rd.  Hell yes.

Wingspan

maybe the game will get stopped by the rain and they can start over again tomorrow.
Connection Problems