2016 Roadie

Started by hbionic, April 15, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Havas, you got a tailgate spot already or you just gonna wing it?

ice grillin you

baltimore isnt the most tailgate friendly place in the league...i think you need a pass to tailgate in a lot...unless i can grab one im thinking maybe pregame at a bar....theres an eagles bar not far from the stadium
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

so these three tickets are more than I thought

they are 87 face and the guy is selling them for 100

I am trying to get the exact section and row but they are very low in the upper level something like a row above the tunnel and they are aisle seats

let me know if you want to still do it

Sgt PSN

Ok, I definitely want to confirm with my boy of he wants the extra ticket before I commit to a couple Benjamins.

Diomedes

I'm still in at a hundred, but only for one.  I have literally no friends who care about football enough to suffer attending a game, nevermind actually paying a hundred bucks for the ordeal.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

A hundred bucks?  shtein, I'd be in on that if I lived within 300 miles. 

ice grillin you

theres still the option of waiting out on the 75 buck tickets...not as good a seats but 25 bucks cheaper...altho i will be honest theres less than a 50/50 chance i get the other three from the way the guy is talking...i def think its worth paying 25 extra bucks to lock it in and worse seats are going for much more on stubhub

btw while i was on stubhub i noticed you can buy parking passes....seems like you can get them in the good lots from btwn 80-100...if everyone would prefer tailgating versus hitting a bar we could split it up and get one

Diomedes

The game is in December, in Baltimore.  Paying to stand around outside doesn't appeal to me.  But if that's what y'all want to do, I'm in.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

that doesnt bother me obviously but id actually prefer the bar as well...only thing about the bars is they can get super annoyingly packed

Sgt PSN

I'm in for 2 tix. I'm also down for the tailgate jawn too over the bar, but obviously I'll defer to the majority vote on that one.

ice grillin you

copied and pasted from an email i just got

Section 531 row 7 seats 9-10-11 on the end of the row. Sight line about the goal line. People around are friendly.  Don't have to stand all the time. 300.00 total.

Sgt PSN

Cool. Want me to send $$ or pay you at the stadium?

ice grillin you

you can pay me when he needs it...i asked him when that was but he hasnt responded yet