Sidney Jones, CB, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 28, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Nice.

I can dig it.

Rome

SD

Won't play till November at best. Some athletes never fully recover from achilles injuries (Elton Brand, Ryan Howard).

Fine with taking a chance on Jones but I wouldn't have touched him until the 3rd.

PhillyPhreak54

He wasn't lasting until the third

hbionic

Ah...his achilles is broken. Of course he was drafted by the Eagles. What was I realistically expecting.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Sidney Jones was a sixers pick.  I approve.   Take the dude with the monster ceiling over decent cb.

Eagaholic

I think his Achilles carries a pretty good prognosis. Especially since he has Jason Peters to show him how to properly rehab.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 28, 2017, 08:20:03 PM
Sidney Jones was a sixers pick.  I approve.   Take the dude with the monster ceiling over decent cb.

pretty much....argument can be made to have taken a healthy rb but if you are going to take the corner you take jones....i think one of the other corners down to tankersly is going to be on the board next round
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's the opposite of what they did yesterday. 

Awesome pick.

SD

SD

PhillyPhreak54

SD