Week 11 - Saints: The Eagles Are Bad

Started by MDS, November 12, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Why punt? Afraid of being embarrassed? A little too late for that.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on November 18, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
In Uncle Don's 46 years of watching the birds I can't remeber the last time I channel surfed during an Eagles game.

They got smoked super bad by Manning's Colts, that was they last time I remember them not even showing up when they were supposed to be good and turned it off. Even then, I waited until the fourth quarter to turn it off.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

I'm glad I felt bad about turning the game off and turned it back on to see a 38 yard td on 4th and long.

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
Why punt? Afraid of being embarrassed? A little too late for that.

Got to showcase your best player.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

It's pissing me off that I'm not pissed off.  Hhhhmmm.

Felt the same way last Sunday night.  Guess after waiting almost 50 years for a championship I just don't give a shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

remember when the eagles won the super bowl

Don Ho

Either Wentz is a moron or Godert was in another solar system.

Thank God this is over.

Don Ho

General_Failure

Don Ho

Most points, 41,  given up by a defending Super Bowl champ

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on November 18, 2018, 07:33:53 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on November 18, 2018, 07:32:11 PM
Thank God this is over.

They win?

Don't know, I was watching how to make a delicious fried Brussel sprout dish for Thanksgiving on Food Network