farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on June 05, 2018, 11:54:00 AM
The comments section in that thread is really awesome.  Racism, homophobia, impotent victimized white male rage... just like the EMB.

Just about anywhere, unfortunately.

Tomahawk

Wasting your time reading comments is probably worse than wasting your time by leaving one

Rome

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24192764/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-says-donald-trump-interest-anthem-issue-problematic

I can't imagine there are too many more loathesome pieces of subhuman trash than Jones and Babyhands.

Gotta love the "our policy is..." line of shtein.  Go ahead and start fining or otherwise disciplining your players, Jerry.  See how that works out for you when free agency starts. 

General_Failure

But he was so happy to get his photo op last year on the field with his players.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24207562/stephen-jones-players-stand-cowboy

Deplorables FTL. 

I would beg them to draft me just so I could tell that fargface to jam a screwdriver up his ass. 

ice grillin you

they are so full of shtein....if dak and zeke kneeled before a game im not sure they would miss a quarter of football much less be released
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on July 25, 2018, 08:26:48 PM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24192764/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-says-donald-trump-interest-anthem-issue-problematic

I can't imagine there are too many more loathesome pieces of subhuman trash than Jones and Babyhands.

Gotta love the "our policy is..." line of shtein.  Go ahead and start fining or otherwise disciplining your players, Jerry.  See how that works out for you when free agency starts.

Quote from: Malcolm JenkinsJeffrey has been very supportive of us from the beginning. I don't see Jeffrey as a bully like Jerry Jones is. Lucky for me I don't play for the Cowboys. Nor would I want to. I think it's unfortunate that you have owners like him that use his position to intimidate and intentionally thwart even the idea of his players thinking individually or having a voice about issues that affect their communities daily, which is unfortunate. But for them, hopefully you'll have guys challenge that and they'll have my full support.

Rome

farg Chase Utley.  Malcolm Jenkins is the MAN.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Dale is legend. Inimitable delivery.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Jones is a steaming pile of hypocritical East Texas horseshtein.  Can't wait to hear all the MAGA-lovers out there defending him. 

smeags

practice ? we talking practice ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: Rome on July 31, 2018, 07:31:42 AM
Jones is a steaming pile of hypocritical East Texas horseshtein.  Can't wait to hear all the MAGA-lovers out there defending him.

jerry is from arkansas and by proxy dfw

east texas is something else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.