The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dumb hillbillly who told thinks god will hydrate her son through magic or smug know it all liberal who thinks she knows more than the doctor?

wheres my man dio at
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

Ladyfriend went to a CVS. Parked in a 30 minute parking space, went to the store, went across the street, came back. Was apparently 5 minutes over the limit. Some huge dude in the parking lot was timing everybody and booted her car (and a bunch of others) for going over the limit. Started talking shtein, giving attitude and screaming at her (lol @ enormous male trying to intimidate a 5'4 115 lb girl, farging piece of shtein). Cost $70 to get the boot off. Apparently the store owner had hired this "security company" to do this. She called the cops, they showed up and said it's been happening around town and the PD is trying to figure out how to handle it. Nothing they could do.

What the farg?

did a lot of googling. Company is Avalon Towing, in Westchester NY. He did this in New Rochelle for a couple years, and now moved on to Port Chester. Apparently in the whole county they've got a reputation for being criminally run, more or less

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Dillen

It's in Westchester, NY. Edited post up there but dunno if any of you saw it. Look at this, from a Westchester newspaper last fall:

QuoteDear Editor:
I have lived in New Rochelle all of my life
and operated a small business here for the last
13 years. Under Noam Bramson's leadership,
the City of New Rochelle has locked my business
out of providing services to the city under
competitive bidding.
I am hardly the only black-owned business
to experience harassment, intimidation and coercion
under Noam Bramson. I cannot think of a
single black-owned New Rochelle business that
has been awarded a city contract under Noam
Bramson.
I won a settlement against the city in 2011
for police misconduct when I was detained and
assaulted for trying to operate my business.
I am
now in federal court challenging the city-rigged
bidding for city contracts.
Noam Bramson has been bad for business
in New Rochelle; he has been bad for blackowned
businesses; and he has certainly been bad
for my business.
Angelo Williams
Owner, Avalon Towing

lol...

PhillyPhreak54

Ballsy company there

So cvs pays them to roam the property?

You should call cvs corporate and complain

Rome

Some mongrel jackass took out a Malaysian 777 in Ukraine.

All presumed dead.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

It was taken down by the separatists.  They thought it was a Ukraine cargo plane. 

I would love love love to see Malaysia send over some bombers.  Do they have those?  Someone should drop some goddamn bombs on these iceholes.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

How the farg does a group of ragtag secessionists get the sort of advanced technology to take down a plane flying at 6 miles high?

Oh, that's right... Russia gives it to them with a case of Vodka.

Putin's the icehole behind this and hopefully someone with balls will call him out on the international stage. 

PhillyPhreak54

Well I will never fly on a Malaysian Airlines plane.

And yes Malaysia needs to bomb the Ukrainian jerkoffs who did it