The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quotedarren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 3m

Trimmings from David Ortiz' beard just sold for $10,877.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 30, 2013, 02:20:12 PM
My wife went  out at 7am with a neighbor, She ended up saving 200 bucks on a kayak, and 50% off fisher price toys.  But for the most part the sales were equal to columbus day etc.

Oh shtein, that's right, You're a daddy now.  You get the grace period as my wife did the same Toys R 'Us stampede thing for a few years. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Merry Christmas!

Jesus what is wrong with people?!

Wanna off yourself? Go right ahead. Killing your kids along with you? Disgusting.

SD

Good friend of mine (he was a sniper in the Marines) wife's father was killed in his home two years ago. The trial just ended and all involved were convicted. It's on the front page of the Philly Inquirer and Philly.com this morning.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20131229_How_the_killers_of_Danny_DeGennaro_were_found.html

Diomedes

This should not shock you.  The American Taliban/Republicans would outlaw science and require Bible Study if they could get away with it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

people being ignorant doesn't necessarily shock me.  1 out of 3 americans not believing an indisputable scientific fact does.  i'm silly that way.

Diomedes

And here I was all this time, thinking you had a good bead on how actually depraved the American people are...when in fact you live in some kind of goddamn fantasy land where it's shocking news that conservatives in mass numbers don't believe in science.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I hope Rome never finds out what large percentage of Americans believe in Angels.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on December 31, 2013, 01:02:31 PM
I hope Rome never finds out what large percentage of Americans believe in Angels.

What, you don't?  They're not very good, though - overpaid and aging players.

Rome

I know how awful people are.  I'm sure there's a good number of people who believe water really isn't wet either.

1 in 3 shocks the hell out of me, though.   

Diomedes

Yeah well it doesn't shock the rest of us, Hippy Star-eyes.

Rome

100,000,000+ don't buy science.

USA!  USA!  USA!