The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

i don't understand it either.  when i get hammered i just get super tired and want to sleep
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 01, 2013, 02:48:59 PM
i just want to drink more
I'm with you.  There isn't enough hours in the day once you get going. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Real world shtein... my buddy got popped for DUI on November 30th and we haven't heard from him since.  Turns out he was in rehab.  He called me to tell me he did it to save his marriage.   One of the terms he had with his funhole wife was that he wasn't going to drink anymore, especially with the people who've been his friends for 25 years (namely me).  So that's why we haven't heard from him.

hbionic

What a funhole. His wife too.

Dudes that make 'deals' like that have no balls. Short sighted of his wife to do that.

Then again, if the dude has no self-control, he saved his marriage and did his life a favor.

You should choose better friends.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Rome on January 01, 2013, 07:36:24 PM
Real world shtein... my buddy got popped for DUI on November 30th and we haven't heard from him since.  Turns out he was in rehab.  He called me to tell me he did it to save his marriage.   One of the terms he had with his funhole wife was that he wasn't going to drink anymore, especially with the people who've been his friends for 25 years (namely me).  So that's why we haven't heard from him.

Damn.  That sucks for him.  He really should have just got a lawyer like my bro had.  Basically the officers who dealt with him didn't do the correct paperwork, and he's just now 3k lighter in the pockets.  But at least he's back up and running driving and being responsible to know that when he drinks at night, a stop to get breakfast is necessary. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 01, 2013, 07:45:43 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 01, 2013, 07:36:24 PM

Damn.  That sucks for him.  He really should have just got a lawyer like my bro had.  Basically the officers who dealt with him didn't do the correct paperwork, and he's just now 3k lighter in the pockets.  But at least he's back up and running driving and being responsible to know that when he drinks at night, a stop to get breakfast is necessary.

We need to talk!  WTF?  This is news to me.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Yeah, I said it was a buddy, but he got lucky.  Again, I wouldn't have thought twice about driving 8 hours after stopping drinking. 

Tomahawk

hbionic

That's pretty awesome that the county he was arrested in has one of favorite breweries.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

the guy who started all this a couple weeks ago is actually a tenured professor at a public university in florida

it goes without saying that the gun people are out of their minds....precisely the kind of people who shouldnt have guns
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous