The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

So the attorney's smoking gun is a video in which still shots show a gash in the back of the head.   Oooops.      A town watch jack ass following you doesn't allow you to assault him.    Sorry for interrupting the racial baiting

Munson

Actually, according to the same law that has prevented Zimmerman from being arrested says it does allow you to assault him if you feel threatened.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phillymic2000

How sad is it that it only takes a young african american male to be killed by someone from another ethnic group for all the true racists to come out of the woodwork. Yet everyday, in the inner cities run by the democratic party since oh around the 1960-1970's are african american innocent children being killed by othe african american's killed at a rate extremely higher then all other ethnic groups. But yet the african american "leaders" like Jesse and Al, the left media REFUSE to address this issue. How sad, just this past weekend a 6 year old girl was gunned down in her home in chicago. I wonder if the shooter can claim the stand your ground law? Well we will probably never know, no one cares about her, the shooter wasn't half cracker!

Eagaholic

god damn. just when you thought you've seen it all...

Quote16-year-old Amina Filali Who Was Forced To Marry Her Rapist, Commits Suicide

March 14, 2012 · By itsbits

16-year-old Amina committed suicide last Saturday after being forced to marry her rapist.

Under Moroccan law, any man who rapes a minor will be forgiven of all charges, as long as they marry their victim. Last year, Amina was walking the street when she was accosted and raped by a man who was 10 years her senior. When she finally reported the incident, their parents agreed to a marriage to protect her family honor.

After submitting to the marriage, Amina confided to her mother that she was subjected to violent beatings from her husband; her mom simply asked her to be more patient. As a final resort to escape her violent marriage, Amina injested rat poison and ended her life.

With a huge public outrage, the victim's father, Lahcen Filali told reporters that the marriage was suggested by the court officials, "The prosecutor advised my daughter to marry, he said 'go and make the marriage contract."

An online petition has been formed to call an end to Article 475 of the Moroccan code which reinforces the practice of marrying rapists and their victims.

Really, wtf?? Seriously, wtf are people thinking?

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on March 31, 2012, 12:29:14 AM
african american innocent children being killed by othe african american's killed at a rate extremely higher then all other ethnic groups But yet the african american "leaders" like Jesse and Al, the left media REFUSE to address this issue.

i know you are an MA racist who has no clue what is going on outside of your small town but not even you could write something like this and believe it

jj and al have never addressed inner city violence??...are you sure about this?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 31, 2012, 12:48:57 AM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on March 31, 2012, 12:29:14 AM
african american innocent children being killed by othe african american's killed at a rate extremely higher then all other ethnic groups But yet the african american "leaders" like Jesse and Al, the left media REFUSE to address this issue. [/quote

i know you are an MA racist who has no clue what is going on outside of your small town but not even you could write something like this and believe it

jj and al have never addressed inner city violence??...are you sure abouth that
Really IGY? Have you seen any Mass Media coverage of Arianna's death? Have you seen the mass protests across the country claiming "I am Arianna" maybe I missed Spike Lee wearing a Princess outfit instead of a hoodie! Keep spewing your racist nonsense as long as you send your donations to the hippest "non racist, I hate myself, Kony 2012" group. Then good for you!! I bet you have a lot of African american friends and I bet you still shop at Funk O Mart, cause you're that type of awesomenest!!

phillymic2000

And seriously if you have any respect for the Rev Jackson or Al Sharpton, then LOL. The two of them are the modern day ambulance chasers for the racist's. Did you forget the Duke Lacrosse team debacle, or the central Illinois "thugs" that these jackwagons defended? Or how about Jesse "advising" President Clinton after he had some sookie sookie with Monica while the Honorable Jackson was busy banging a child out of wedlock. Yes, let's throw stones at others, while you live in your own greenhouse!

ice grillin you

im not defending or not defending al sharpton or anyone else...you clearly wanna attack loud black men so have at it....im just laughing as loud as i ever have at you saying al and jj have never addressed inner city violence...youve said insane amounts of inaccurate and ignorant stuff in your life but that might take the cake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

I said they refuse to address it, but twist it your way. They would rather race bait just like you. People like them love to yell out and incite violence only when another race kills a black woman, man or child. Just like you. Its old hat, racist and hypocritical just like you.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phillymic2000

Quote from: General_Failure on March 31, 2012, 11:44:30 PM
Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

This case needs to be brought to trial, I know in America you are innocent until proven guilty (LOL). But if it is proven this guy killed Trayvon in cold blood, then ship him to Texas and run an IV for him, this case needs a trial.

Rome

QuoteSupreme Court rules that New Jersey man's privacy comes second to security

Posted: Monday, April 2, 2012 5:01 pm

By MARK SHERMAN Associated Press |

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court ruled Monday that jailers may subject people arrested for minor offenses to invasive strip searches, siding with security needs over privacy rights in a case that began in New Jersey.

By a 5-4 vote, the court ruled against a Burlington County man who complained that strip searches in two county jails violated his civil rights.

When people are going to be put into the general jail population, "courts must defer to the judgment of correctional officials unless the record contains substantial evidence showing their policies are an unnecessary or unjustified response to problems of jail security," Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote in his majority opinion for the court's conservative justices.

But the dissenting opinion — written by Justice Stephen Breyer and joined by the court's liberals — said strip searches improperly "subject those arrested for minor offenses to serious invasions of their personal privacy." Jailers should have a reasonable suspicion someone may be hiding something before conducting a strip search, Breyer said.

Albert Florence, of Bordentown, was forced to undress and submit to strip searches following his arrest on a warrant for an unpaid fine, although the fine actually had been paid. Even if the warrant had been valid, failure to pay a fine is not a crime in New Jersey.

But Kennedy focused on the fact that Florence was held with other inmates in the general population. In concurring opinions, Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Samuel Alito said the decision left open the possibility of an exception to the rule and might not apply to someone held apart from other inmates.

The first strip search of Florence took place in the Burlington County Jail. Six days later, Florence had not received a hearing and remained in custody. Transferred to another county jail in Newark, he was strip-searched again.

The next day, a judge dismissed all charges. Florence's lawsuit soon followed.

He may still pursue other claims, including that he never should have been arrested.

In July, Cape May County settled a federal lawsuit with Mary Franks that included allegations the woman was humiliated by a strip search in 2007. after her Lower Township home was searched as sheriff's officers tried to execute a search warrant for her granddaughter's father. Cape May County freeholders approved a $460,000 settlement in that case.

Franks, a former licensed practical nurse at the Cape May County jail, was subjected to an embarrassing strip and cavity search she called "an out-of-body experience" at the place she had worked "so many times as a professional."

The American Civil Liberties Union said Monday's Supreme Court decision puts the privacy rights of millions of Americans at risk.

"(The) decision jeopardizes the privacy rights of millions of people who are arrested each year and brought to jail, often for minor offenses," said Steven R. Shapiro, legal director of the ACLU. "Being forced to strip naked is a humiliating experience that no one should have to endure absent reasonable suspicion. Jail security is important, but it does not require routinely strip searching everyone who is arrested for any reason, including traffic violations, and who may be in jail for only a few hours. "

He said the 10 states that currently prohibit strip searches in minor offenses are unaffected by the ruling.

"In addition, the court was careful to recognize that strip searches may still be unconstitutional under certain circumstances," Franks added.

The New Jersey case stems from March 2005, when Florence was heading to dinner at his mother-in-law's house with his pregnant wife and 4-year-old child. His wife, April, was driving when a state trooper stopped the family SUV on a New Jersey highway.

Florence identified himself as the vehicle's owner and the trooper, checking records, found an outstanding warrant for an unpaid fine. Florence, who is African-American, had been stopped several times before, and he carried a letter to the effect that the fine, for fleeing a traffic stop several years earlier, had been paid.

His protest was in vain, however, and the trooper handcuffed him and hauled him off to jail. At the time, the State Police were operating under a court order, spawned by allegations of past racial discrimination, that provided federal monitors to assess state police stops of minority drivers. But the propriety of the stop is not at issue, and Florence is not alleging racial discrimination.

Kennedy gave three reasons to justify routine searches — detecting lice and contagious infections, looking for tattoos and other evidence of gang membership and preventing smuggling of drugs and weapons.

Kennedy also said people arrested for minor offenses can turn out to be "the most devious and dangerous criminals." Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh initially was stopped by a state trooper who noticed McVeigh was driving without a license plate, Kennedy said.

In his dissent, Breyer said inmates in the two New Jersey jails already have to submit to pat-down searches, pass through metal detectors, shower with delousing agents and have their clothing searched.

Many jails, several states and associations of corrections officials say strip searches should only be done when there is reasonable suspicion, which could include arrest on drug charges or for violent crimes, Breyer said.

In 1979, the Supreme Court upheld a blanket policy of conducting body cavity searches of prisoners who had had contact with visitors on the basis that the interaction with outsiders created the possibility that some prisoners got hold of something they shouldn't have.

For the next 30 or so years, appeals courts applying the high court ruling held uniformly that strip searches without suspicion violated the Constitution.

But since 2008 — and in the first appellate rulings on the issue since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks — appeals courts in Atlanta, Philadelphia and San Francisco decided that authorities' need to maintain security justified a wide-ranging search policy, no matter the reason for someone's detention.

The high court upheld the ruling from the Philadelphia court, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

One step closer to a full on Nazi-style police state.

Get arrested for spitting on the sidewalk?  Pow.  Strip search.

This country is farged.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger