The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

lurking wierdo

Tomahawk

lurking wierdo

Again, the neo-con/religious right making me look bad. What sucks is; we can't get a solid fiscal conservative/libertarian elected without courting these idiots.

Rome

Probably because like Jesus those people don't exist, Crackhead.

rjs246

Oh so THAT'S what's making him look bad. I thought it was all of the awful off the wall opinions on everything.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: lurking wierdo on August 08, 2011, 11:31:01 AMwe can't get a solid fiscal conservative/libertarian elected without courting these idiots.

How would you know, you've never actually tried. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Wigger Day may be a bad idea for a high school.
QuoteFor at least two years, dozens of students at a high school in Red Wing, Minn., caricatured African-Americans in a homecoming week dress-up day by wearing low-slung pants and oversized sports jerseys and flashing gang signs, according to a federal lawsuit.

The lawsuit, filed last week, claims officials at Red Wing High School knew about the activity and had a duty to stop it because it created a racially hostile environment. The suit follows a state investigation that found school officials did not fulfill their obligation "to provide an educational atmosphere free of illegal racial discrimination."

The lawsuit said 60 to 70 students were involved in the activity during the 2008 and 2009 school years. Red Wing is about 50 miles southeast of Minneapolis along the Minnesota-Wisconsin border.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Some guy on a Septa bus criticized a mom for spanking her child. So she calls her boys up who show up and shoot up the bus. Their defense? They should be let off easy because they didn't hit anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qR6HJrZUtU

Geowhizzer

Good gravy.  That's just... not sure there is a good word to describe that.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD on August 08, 2011, 09:38:14 PM
Some guy on a Septa bus criticized a mom for spanking her child. So she calls her boys up who show up and shoot up the bus. Their defense? They should be let off easy because they didn't hit anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qR6HJrZUtU

Those boys were her brothers too. Nice dysfunctional family they came from.  :yay  :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Okay...everybody with me now....these guys should go away for MINIMUM 30 years.

I don't give a shtein what their stories are, they should be removed from our midst for a very long goddamn time.  Not killed...they are humans too...but once you're shooting into a public bus, you have long ago crossed the line into BANNED

game over, gtfo
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

LBIggle

i agree with them.  there shouldn't be any jail time.  let all the passengers who got shot at get the same number of shots at them in return.  line em up.

Diomedes

Quote from: LBIggle on August 08, 2011, 10:26:31 PM
i agree with them.  there shouldn't be any jail time.  let all the passengers who got shot at get the same number of shots at them in return.  line em up.

I accept the spirit of this alternative but I'm not willing to trust a human-devised justice system with the lives of the people who supposedly make up that system

nowutumsayin?