The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

General_Failure

Dressing your daughter like a porcelain whore stops being cute once they hit five.

The man. The myth. The legend.

lurking wierdo

My wife watches that "Toddlers and Tiaras" show once in a while. I have seen bits and pieces, those parents are sick people. Also, there always seems to be some young guy (20's or 30's) as a judge. There is no question that the cops should be following these guys around.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: lurking wierdo on August 05, 2011, 07:59:04 AM
My wife watches that "Toddlers and Tiaras" show once in a while. I have seen bits and pieces, those parents are sick people. Also, there always seems to be some young guy (20's or 30's) as a judge. There is no question that the cops should be following these guys around.

Even the commercials creep me out and anger me.

Those parents need to be gutted with a rusty knife

PoopyfaceMcGee

Couldn't agree more. Our oldest daughter is a bit of a ham, and my wife briefly attempted to convince me to let her try the pageant scene. Even did a ton of research to try to find the pageants that "focused on the right things" instead of mostly looks. I told her no, no, no, no, hell no.

Plus, 90% of the pageant moms are fat, and I don't want the wifey to start packing on the L-B-S.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

lurking wierdo

As long as the bomb isn't going om in 30 seconds I will be fine.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 05, 2011, 02:41:41 PM
9-year-old Phillies fan in critical condition after hit-and-run in San Fran

QuoteWhite was hit near the stadium by a white Toyota pickup truck struck him as he was crossing Mission Street at New Montgomery Street around 10:30 p.m., police said.

Great writing.   

PoopyfaceMcGee

Coincidentally, didn't MDS say he was in San Francisco during this series? Maybe he's moonlighting?

General_Failure

London rioters battle police after shooting protest
QuoteThe trouble broke out on Saturday night following a peaceful demonstration over the shooting of 29-year-old Mark Duggan, who was killed after an exchange of gunfire with police on Thursday.

Duggan had been in a taxi when it was stopped by armed officers as part of a pre-planned operation. One policeman escaped unhurt after a bullet struck his radio. Duggan's death is being investigated by the independent police watchdog.

Although there have been riots in other European countries linked to austerity measures to tackle large national debts, police and local community leaders said the shooting was the cause of the riot.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I don't know which is worse: The fact that they created this creepy farging thing or that parents are in an absolute uproar over their precious waterheads possibly playing with one (oh the horror!).

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/breast-feeding-doll-is-coming-to-america/