ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Give her another 20 years and you'll think she's hawt.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 09, 2010, 12:12:19 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on December 09, 2010, 11:55:54 AM
Quote from: SD on December 09, 2010, 11:51:46 AM
how bout Todd's journalism career?

Oh I care about his career. Every malformed thought he writes that sneaks into print brings our population closer to full retard saturation.

http://www.phillymag.com/articles/feature_is_it_just_us_or_are_kids_getting_really_stupid/

Mike Miss did an intern Olympics on the air and asked the interns questions from this, they nailed it going 15 for 15. The guys I intern with are all in their early 20's and pretty sharp.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteDALLAS (AP) — A Dallas toddler has died after police say he was dropped in a pot of boiling water.

Dallas police told The Dallas Morning News in a story Tuesday that 16-month-old Jabraylon Bables appeared to have been dipped in boiling water. The toddler died Saturday from injuries and infections, 36 days after police say he was deliberately burned.

The boyfriend of the child's mother is a convicted murder named Carlnelus Delaney Simmons. He remains in the Dallas County Jail on a felony charge of injury to a child.

Attorney information was not available. Jabraylon's mother, Jasmine Thompson, said she does not believe Simmons would have deliberately hurt her child.

Simmons told police he accidentally dropped hot water on the boy.

The Dallas County medical examiner has ruled the death a homicide.

Information from The Dallas Morning News.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, the biggest problem here is that she named her kid "Jabraylon," right?

Tomahawk

Drunkmasterflex

How in the farg did he miss that dude?

This is completely unrelated, but I think it fits this thread.  I was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about Justin Bieber....apparently he has a "swagger coach"
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

BigEd76

23-yr old shot his 50-yr old wife in the head during a sex act

QuoteArthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.

But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21.