The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

MDS

im sure god had a plan for that one, Sharron Angle
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Whether you're a Christian, an athiest, or a dirty hebe... You have to admit that the kid is definitely in a better place now.

Diomedes

and that the rest of us are better off for his absence

sure sure, he could have been an Einstein.  More likely given his genes and parenting, he would have been a shteinheel drag on the rest of us.

now if only mom would off herself
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Sgt PSN

In all likelihood Dio is right, but damn if stories like that don't piss me off.  I can't imagine how horrible of a person you have to be to actually do shtein like that to a baby.

shorebird

How true, there isn't a more defensless innocent being on the face of the earth. Not to mention that in most cases it's your own flesh and blood.

Diomedes

I can understand how you could shake a baby.  It's an almost natural response.  Caring for an infant is easily the most difficult shtein I've ever done in my life. 

If you're dumb by birth, raised ignorant, caring for a child with little or no family support, lacking the financial means to pay for help, etc., as this piece of trash likely was, then it's not a stretch at all.

It's an awful thing, but I can understand how it happens.

And really, farg that kid and his mom. 

farg everyone.

shorebird

Well, she can't be too financially strapped if she can afford a pc and internet access. I know it happens, but I can't fathom how anyone can shake a baby 'till you do them physical harm. The kid had a broken leg and head trauma. How hard do you have to shake a baby to break their leg?!? And the dumb bitch didn't call the paramedics 'till the poor little bastich stopped breathing. And it was because she didn't want to be interrupted playing farging farmville! Seriously?!? Anyone, especially the mother of a child, who has no more regard for life than that white trash bitch needs to go away from here. Lethal injection, Electrocution, Bullet to the head, Shot out he airlock, whatever. 

Dio, if you think taking care of an infant is hard, and believe me I know it is, just wait 'till they become a teenager. You ain't seen nuthin' yet bro'.