The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on August 10, 2010, 04:53:17 PM
Here's a good example of what's wrong with the world that doesn't include someone dead

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/advertisers-asked-to-flee-from-bleep--1457

William Shatner is hilarious:

Quote"I've got grandchildren. I brought up three girls. They've all got kids. OK? And you say, 'Boopy-doo-doo, you've got to make poo-poo. Come on. Make poo-poo in the toilet.' Eventually, poo-poo becomes (bleep). 'Go take a (bleep), you'll feel better.' You say that to your kids. The word (bleep) is around us. It isn't a terrible term. It's a natural function. Why are we Hoydafooting?"

Munson

It's even better that he said "hoydafooting"...must be a  :CF poster
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

William Shatner would disapprove of the :CF filter. 

BigEd76

rjs246

Who are the Duggers and why the farg do they have 20 kids?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

So when Ed says that they might 'go for' #20 I assume he means that they're considering having sex one more time and nothing more since birth control is clearly not on their list of priorities.

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

They're a highly-religious nutjob Arkansas couple that kept shooting kids out every year or two for about 23 years and their 15 minutes of fame got them a TLC show.  Their oldest son never even kissed his wife until they were officially married, and a year later she's spitting out kids too...

rjs246

It's still amazing to me that religious rules laid out two millenia ago are enthusiastically followed by large portions of the population. How the farg does squeezing out two dozen children benefit anyone?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

It's the most narcissistic thing I've ever heard

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on August 11, 2010, 01:11:03 PM
It's still amazing to me that religious rules laid out two millenia ago are enthusiastically followed by large portions of the population. How the farg does squeezing out two dozen children benefit anyone?

Quote from: SD on August 11, 2010, 01:29:24 PM
It's the most narcissistic thing I've ever heard

Quote from: paco on August 11, 2010, 01:42:53 PM
To be fair, it sounds delicious.

I read this string of posts very quickly and almost missed paco's link.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger