The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on July 02, 2010, 12:33:20 PM
That's an 8th grade "graduating" middle school prank or something.

Absolutely not.  I called and asked the school why they had that abomination on their sign and they said they thought it was cute and spoke to the students in a way in which they'd be familiar and proud of their accomplishments.

Diomedes

I called them too and they said I doubt your sincerity?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7103811.html

QuoteInvestigators say the suspect put Tekerrious, whom he had recently been reunited with, to bed around 7 p.m. on Saturday in the 4900 block of Polk and became upset with the boy when he would not got to sleep.

Authorities say that over the next eight hours, Tekerrious, also known as TK, was forced to remain on his knees with his arms out in front of him. Every time he lowered his arms, he would get what Duncan reportedly described to investigators as "chest boxing," a flurry of punches to the chest as well as all over his body, according to police.

When Tekerrious went into what was believed to be a seizure, an ambulance was called. He was taken to Texas Children's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead upon arrival, authorities said.

An 11-year-old girl who was at the home also detailed to police a series of beatings over the last few days that Duncan would allegedly have her watch, authorities said.

Her mother, Tammyra Sampson, 31, believed to be Duncan's girlfriend, also described the series of beatings to police as well as the eight hour beating from Saturday night.

This is just sick.

Awful.

PhillyGirl

I don't understand how that happens. How can you do that to a helpless child...not to mention your own flesh and blood. At the risk of sounding completely cheesy (and not caring either), I'll be hugging my kids a little longer tonight. Poor little boy.  :'(
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

ill hug your kids, too

hug em real good

not in a pediophiliac kind of just in a way that asserts power and assures them that if they farg with me i will end them

what time should i come over?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the people involved here weren't raised in loving, safe homes themselves.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Quote from: KDS on July 11, 2010, 09:46:55 PM
ill hug your kids, too

hug em real good

not in a pediophiliac kind of just in a way that asserts power and assures them that if they farg with me i will end them

Did Shorebird hack MDS' account?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

its all about power

dont beat them, just scare them into loving you and obeying your commands

then they will do the dishes will you chain smoke on the pattio
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on July 11, 2010, 09:48:18 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that the people involved here weren't raised in loving, safe homes themselves.

Probably not. It's sad , poor kid didn't even get a chance at life. Not that he'd have had much of one with parents like that. Whats even sadder is that this happens more and more all the time and will happen again.

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 11, 2010, 09:54:29 PM
Quote from: KDS on July 11, 2010, 09:46:55 PM
ill hug your kids, too

hug em real good

Did Shorebird hack MDS' account?

Thanks a lot for that one. Geez

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds