2018 Free Agent Signings

Started by Don Ho, April 29, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhu

Quote from: Zanshin on April 30, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
In a vacuum, but his Philly history, injury history and age seem to combine to make that a less than an exciting prospect unless some kind of disaster strikes, at least to me.

lol, i was thinking, obviously, of his, history with the team. but this is i totally different regime. he was pissy of the carries he got back then, now coming in he'd know what to expect. again i have to add; it was nothing more than a thought. his running style,what we need, and the fact he's not been signed. nothing more.

Diomedes

Jesus Christ you people...I want no parts of Murray, was dropping his name only to needle Rome, who said "I..think it's silly to penalize a guy for running behind a good offensive line."

I don't think it's silly at all.  Murray was great with a great O Line and has been trash since.  He's a fine example of why you ought to discount the production of a half back who enjoys great blocking.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger