Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Do any of you send letters or emails to the team?

I do on occasion.

This time, I told them essentially:  "Please decline.  If you don't, I get it.  But please decline.  This madness must be resisted.  Big love to any individual players who skip out.  Go Eagles."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ive written several letters to them and never gotten anything back....this is in stark contrast to the nba who sent me this nice letter that i got back from them in about two weeks

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Not that there was ever a doubt

QuoteIn at least four separate instances over nearly two years, Schlossberg has been recorded or seen engaging in racist behavior in New York. Two of those incidents were recorded at rallies where he was seen among a group of Trump supporters.

Tomahawk

But why are we all falling into the trap of politicizing his hate? Trump has emboldened no one; he may have been a catalyst for public hate mongering, but it's not like this guy decided to be the prickiest of pricks two years ago. Or maybe he did.

The point is if you witness something like this, don't engage him verbally. I'm not saying throw haymakers and groin kicks; just encroach on his space to back him out the door. Even if your jaw is glassier than the dude's from Mike Tyson's Punchout and you get ktnocked out in the lesser than 50% chance he actually feeds you a knuckle sandwich, it's better than sitting there like a bitchmade bitch consoling each other afterward with the basic lament of "Seriously".

ice grillin you

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2018, 09:20:51 PM
ive written several letters to them and never gotten anything back....this is in stark contrast to the nba who sent me this nice letter that i got back from them in about two weeks

what was this about?

Tomahawk

I have heard "why do I have to press 1 for english? This is America goddammit" a gazillion times before Trump announced his candidacy. People like this guy were out there and doing the same thing...maybe thank Trump for shining a spotlight on their unacceptable behavior?

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 18, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 17, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

what was this about?

silver was on get up talking about the hate mail he gets from fans because of the nba's stance on social media...he played it cool not to be a fleshpop to anyone but anyone who has ever spent more than 5 minutes on social media knows the heinous shtein he hears on a daily basis...so i wrote a letter of support thanking him and the league for being so progressive and how they are the polar opposite of most leagues but especially the nfl

hes a far nicer man than i am

SD

Did you sign it as Havas, igy, Todd's daddy, or a simple Trust the Process

phattymatty

that racist lawyers law firm home page no longer shows his woman partner on the front with him haha she must have bolted within hours.

Rome

She's obviously an anti Semitic snowflake. 

Trump that, Bitch!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.