Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its only a local race but i dont care an 18 point win in a district thats been R for more than 30 years is big
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 25, 2018, 10:09:34 AM
It's a sign that they're slowly dying off, but they're being replaced with slightly less despicable white iceholes who have been entitled, cradled and coddled since being expelled from the birth canal. 

In short, slow your roll, fellas. 

in the long term yes it will not change overnight

in the short term there is an insane enthusiasm gap difference that has been evident for months and is pointing toward an ass whooping in november
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Why is Stor.y Daniels even a thing for libtards?

ice grillin you

she isnt really shes more of a thing for the authorities and the media....for anyone who hates trump and thats far from just liberals its a way to get him as not only does it show trump for the millionth time as a lying thieving criminal pos but it also got his long time right hand thugs offices invaded which could turn up all kinds of shtein

Tomahawk

It's as dumb as trying to impeach Clinton for getting bj's from girls who like to suck dick

ice grillin you

this isnt about the sex though....this is about a criminal organization....cohen isnt pleading the 5th because trump cheated on his wife

everyone already knew long before stormy daniels that trump banged (and sexually assaulted) women on the reg

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

smeags

and these people call libs a bunch of snowflakes.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

The Deplorables consider this just a matter of business and they admire Trump for it.  The rest of us are so overwhelmed by the onslaught of graft, indecency, and authoritarian intimidation, that stories like this one fail to stand out from the rest.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger