2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Urban Meyer on administrative leave over the spousal abuse allegations of his assistant coach.

QuoteOhio State head coach Urban Meyer was placed on paid administrative leave Wednesday as the school announced it is investigating Courtney Smith's claims that several people close to the coach knew of a 2015 allegation of domestic violence against her ex-husband, former Ohio State assistant football coach Zach Smith, who was fired in July.

PhillyPhreak54

Guaranteed all 100 were Trumpers

Rome

He's gonna skate on this.  Before shteinbag's reign of idiocy his ass would have been freshly mown grass. 

MDS

florida state lookin good

maybe recruit more rapists?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't get to see much this weekend other than a little bit of Texas losing again, LSU opening it up on The U and VaTech going in on Florida State last night.

Looking forward to this weekend so I can veg out and watch a lot

ice grillin you

this romey rapist game is unreal

also how bad is temple
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

temple's coach wasnt on bruce feldman's list of top 40 power 5 coaching candidates...he is an absolute meathead moron who was in the sec for decades as a dc and never sniffed a job

losing at home in b2b weeks to nova and buffalo is a fireable offense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

So much for that Scott Frost hire

Oregon choked it away bigly

VaTech losing to Old Dominion?

ice grillin you

terrible scheduling job this week with penn state ohio state starting at the exact same time as notre dame stanford

Don Ho

Good God!  Tua has 18 TD passes 0 INT 75.2 completion percentage AND he rarely sees the field in the second half. 

On track to be the first Alabama QB to win the Heisman.  Same high school as MM and Tua's replacement at St. Louis School here is a true freshman at Hawaii and started this week due to an injury.  He led UH to a last minute victory, ok it was only Wyoming but this kid is 18 and looked like he's been playing D1 for years.  Saw some shtein from him that was amazing for a true freshman.  Oh and the QB currently at St. Louis School is pretty damn good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The last two plays of the Notre Dame-Pitt game were amazing.  The Irish QB chose to slide for a first down on third down, then instead of throwing the ball to the tight end when he was wide open on fourth, held onto to the ball and got tackled five yards back.

Impossibly awful.

Rome

Ha.  They won anyway because Pitt is worse.   

MDS

pitt lost that game with that god awful fake punt...4th and 4 around midfield with 5 mins to go.

they snuck jeff georges kid onto the field wearing the wrong number. thats some harry high school bs i used to see in texas.