Timmy Jernigan, Former Seminole, Current Eagle

Started by Rome, April 04, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Oakland might be a possibility if they crash and burn. 

MDS

they just gave del rio an extension and davis is insanely cheap. i dont see it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Oakland was almost a surefire Super Bowl team last year until Carr got his pin busted up and they've really regressed this year.   

Plus Del Rio really is a zesty coach despite last year.   His tenure in Jacksonville is a perfect example of mediocrity.

And I can't think of a more ideal team for a guy like Schwartz to coach than the Raiders.

Agreed that it probably wouldn't happen because of the money, but you never know. 

General_Failure

Eagles' Timmy Jernigan: Undergoes surgery for herniated disc

QuoteJernigan recently underwent surgery for a herniated disc and is expected to miss spring workouts, NBC Sports Philadelphia reports.

After three years in Baltimore, Jernigan spent last season in Philadelphia, finishing the 2018 campaign with 33 total tackles, nine tackles for a loss and 2.5 sacks. However, he's since been dealing with a herniated disc, which resulted in a recent surgery. While it will keep Jernigan out for spring workouts, there doesn't appear to be a huge concern over his availability for training camp, so look for him to make a full recovery by that point. Until he's back in the fold, recent acquisition Haloti Ngata should help fill in next to Fletcher Cox.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quotethere doesn't appear to be a huge concern over his availability for training camp

Now they are saying he's going to miss Week 1 and might be on the PUP list, and that the injury nearly got him released. It also cost him millions of dollars and converted his remaining contract years into options.

MDS

its a 4-6 month injury which puts him i guess in the late sept/early oct return area.

big break for destiny vaeoeo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

How do people find the courage to keep playing football after having herniated discs. Drugs?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

decades of looming bills that can't be paid for with the education they didn't get so now's the time?
didn't start out with much for brains, herniated disk doesn't suddenly improve intelligence?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Nice

Before his ankle injury in 2017 him and Cox were destroying o lines

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome