Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhu

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Cthulhu on December 16, 2018, 11:40:01 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on December 16, 2018, 11:38:22 PM
And lost to the Bucs.

That was long ago... why you gotta go and bring that up.. :/

I'm still salty about Ricky Watters alligator arming a pass, and I didn't even see that game because it was blacked out!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Cthulhu

Quote from: General_Failure on December 16, 2018, 11:44:03 PM
Quote from: Cthulhu on December 16, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

That was long ago... why you gotta go and bring that up.. :/

I'm still salty about Ricky Watters alligator arming a pass, and I didn't even see that game because it was blacked out!

For what, for who?

Cthulhu

MDS

fog bowl II on tap
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Odds are up to 26% over at the NY Times.

Main thing we want beyond the Birds games themselves is Vikings losses. I think without a single Vikings loss (against Lions, Bears), the Eagles would need either Dallas or the Seahawks to lose out, which are incredibly unlikely.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 16, 2018, 11:57:04 PM
Odds are up to 26% over at the NY Times.

Main thing we want beyond the Birds games themselves is Vikings losses. I think without a single Vikings loss (against Lions, Bears), the Eagles would need either Dallas or the Seahawks to lose out, which are incredibly unlikely.

the panthers also have to lose 1 to clear them out of 9-7, which seems probable. seattle isnt losing in arizona in week 17 (they could lose next week vs kc). dallas has tampa and the giants. hey remember when the eagles got in at 9-6-1....tampa lost to oakland to make it happen. sooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The Carolina situation will probably not be an issue by this time tomorrow. Saints going for that HFA and I think Cam is more injured than Wentz.