PhillyPhreak54

Yeah no

But he's blocked and he sucks off the bench

Wish he went to a DH team

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 06, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
Adam Morgan is a bum

the phillies roster is bum....altho no one in the majors can have a worse roster than the reds....i cant believe how bad their rotation is...thank god the phils have matt stairs now so the lineup could take advantage of it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2017, 03:14:24 PMthe phillies roster is bum

That's really all there is to say. Bad team is bad. For the next few years absolutely nothing matters other than whether they can convert minor leaguers into real players. And, bad news, this team usually sucks at that too.

MDS

where will franco be in 2018 when manny machado is at third

im gonna say korea, hitting in front of darren rough
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 06, 2017, 03:20:48 PM
where will franco be in 2018 when manny machado is at third

im gonna say korea, hitting in front of darren rough

:-D :-D  I needed that laugh
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 02, 2017, 01:04:37 PM
Awful sports city Philadelphia can't even sell out opening day

Take that team and move them to Montreal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

vv pitch counts are just not sustainable for a starter....he needs to develop a dependable second pitch hand move to closer

Don Ho

Agreed on VV.  I know it's only his third inning of the season but he's got a lot of shtein to work through.  Saw this last season after the nice start he had. 

Jesus Christ, Scherzer is a stud.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

vv looks like the same pitcher as last year...one good pitch that he relies too heavily on that good hitters can eventually do something with over the course of 5,6 innings.

meanwhile this offense is next level terrible. tommy joseph is a cute little story but him starting at 1B in the majors is a joke

Don Ho

VV on his way to 100 pitches in 4 innings.

He looks like a wreck out there.

Don Ho

Christ, this is mind boggling.  VV has 10 K's through 4 but looks like shtein out there. 

IGY's right, and we discussed this last season, get this guy in the pen.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 07, 2017, 04:15:19 PM
vv looks like the same pitcher as last year...one good pitch that he relies too heavily on that good hitters can eventually do something with over the course of 5,6 innings

the depressing part is that there isn't a player in the organization with the possible exception of JP who I would like to see become a star...vv is a look test monster and I love him so much but he just doesn't have it and apparently is unteachable

MDS

sixto, ortiz and kilome have "potential" but they are so far away its pointless to think about. sixto gets talked about in star terms but hes 18 on a half year of rookie ball. so whatever.

but yea they have prospect depth but no star talent. and thats why they are going to go crazy in 18

PhillyPhreak54

1-21 with RISP

Phillies are BACK, baby