Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i want to take all of management's empty platitudes about kendrick and saunders having "professional ABs" and being "professional hitters" and launch them into the sun

altherr and quinn should be on the corners and williams can steal a spot when he proves it. and teach one of them 1B so i dont have to look at tommy joseph's dumb old man face anymore
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

OMG Todd, Tommy Joseph "old man face".  Priceless.   :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 07, 2017, 04:50:51 PM
1-21 with RISP

Phillies are BACK, baby

i thought matt stairs changed the culture
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That's gonna be your rally cry this year isn't it

ice grillin you

not really but its an all time j'ism that after one game against a hideous pitcher and the only team in the league that might be worse than the phillies you thought a tv announcer transformed an atrocious lineup
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Transformed no

But I forgot if someone says something you and junior go in on it

They worked the counts better. I made an observation. Slow your roll

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Errrrrbody hits!

#Natitude

SD

PhillyPhreak54

So 0-1 runs tomorrow then right? That's what usually happens.

Geowhizzer

First inning tonight:

The rest of the season:

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Harper just went down to toss his armor and got rung the farg up.

Suck my King Kong cock you funholeface shteinbag.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on April 08, 2017, 08:41:02 PM
Harper just went down to toss his armor and got rung the farg up.

Suck my King Kong cock you funholeface shteinbag.

:-D :-D