Banner on Message Board

Started by Geowhizzer, May 07, 2005, 11:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Weird thing:

On my laptop, the banner on the messageboard appears simply as a black box. It seems to work properly on my desktop and on my school computer?

I don't seem to have a general problem on the laptop downloading graphics.  Just the banner on top.

Do any of you tech-minded souls have any idea what's going on?

Sgt PSN

You have Gremlins in your laptop.  Take it outside and let it sit in the sun for a couple of hours.   After that you may want to hose it down to rinse all of the gremlin goo from inside of it.  Just make sure the gremlins are completely dead before hosing it off otherwise they'll just multiply and kill you. 

QB Eagles

Try clearing the cache. If that doesn't work, draw McNabb and Kearse on the top of your screen with a marker to simulate the banner.

Zanshin

lol...I thought this was going to be about Joe Banner visiting the board.

Seabiscuit36

im having the same issue Geo....It happens on PE.com at work for me too... :'(
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Someone please remove Freddie from the banner...please..... :win
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Mad-Lad

don't make me bring back the Thrash/Pinkston banner!

I'll get freddie removed soon enough.

Wingspan

and here i thought we were getting an Ask Joe Banner sections :(
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Mad-Lad

I was planning on adding LJ Smith, but i'll see if i can find a Joe Banner pic to put up there.

QB Eagles

See if you can get a picture of Lurie with his checkbook out. Nevermind, might give TO ideas.

Rome

Quote from: Mad-Lad on June 29, 2005, 06:04:34 PM
I was planning on adding LJ Smith, but i'll see if i can find a Joe Banner pic to put up there.

:-\

MURP

there is a pic somewhere of banner wearing a Dhani bow-tie. 

Zanshin

Or you could just use his freakishly big calves.

MURP

Wingspan

if thats the same tie. banner must have pissed off Beetlejuice at some point.

either that, or Dhani Jones is related to placido polanco.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.