Ask 84

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 18, 2004, 10:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Last we heard:

QuoteHe is off practice next Monday after the game. He'll be on that night.

This was in reference to a game no later than last Sunday's.  How about an update?

Zanshin

What kind of update could you need?  Apparently, he didn't get a chance to log on.  It's not like he's a paid employee, so it's pretty safe to assume that we can take what we get and move on with our lives.

Susquehanna Birder

I think that pretty much sums it up. He's not under contract or anything. We want to have him on as much as possible, but it's up to him to initiate things I think.

MDS

Most of the questions are preseason related and some are about Hugh..... :paranoid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 18, 2004, 10:23:18 AMHow about an update?

Here's the update:  You're still an unbelievably ungrateful Hoyda.  He'll be on when he's on.  Cry all you want until then.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

A 4 year contract with an option for a 5th...wouldn't be a bad idea? :paranoid

Maybe you can throw in some post incentives? :paranoid
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

satoshi

Great invester bionic will help us. :yay

General_Failure

Invester. Molestester. He's at least one of those things.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2004, 12:14:04 PM

Here's the update:  You're still an unbelievably ungrateful Hoyda.  He'll be on when he's on.  Cry all you want until then.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

If we change this to this offical Freddie Mitchell website and forum, do you think he'd check it as often as TO does his?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 19, 2004, 05:15:36 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2004, 12:14:04 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.

You're awesome.

General_Failure

And you're going to live in a vaaaaan down by the riiiiver.

The man. The myth. The legend.