***THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT***

Started by PhillyGirl, August 19, 2004, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

ah OK.  I thought it was odd that this big announcement was made, then I was the only one to post anything....  :-[  :paranoid

General_Failure

You expected any part of our big day to go right? :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 19, 2004, 10:04:45 PM
I put mine in hours ago.  Doesn't seem to be much interest.....  :-\  ???

How do you expect him to answer the question about Sir Charles?  "Um, it was cool."

BigEd76

Well, he was standing right there as Barkley signed Ike Reese's football.....  :P

PhillyGirl

Ed broke a rule right off the bat. Its not football related. Rule #1. :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 19, 2004, 08:06:00 PM
>:(

I'm gonna ask questions that aren't allowed.   :flipoff

:)

OK, I deleted it, but Barkley was at Novacare today....  :-\

PhillyGirl

lol, I saw.  I just want to make sure he's not overwhelmed his first day and that I show that the rules are being followed.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

satoshi

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

ichi...ni....san...shi.....

yep....3 words....  :)

CSD

satoshi

T_Section224

cool news, i wish i was on last night for the announcement
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 19, 2004, 08:26:38 PM
I know you've all been waiting to hear the big news (other than the site/board changeover) and here it is:

ConcreteField is proud to announce that Philadelphia Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell will be joining our site and holding Q&A sessions in his own forum, aptly named: "Ask Freddie Mitchell".

two things.

1) Did you get eskin's permission on this?
2) Where's my pony?

:P

;D

seriously...great news :o
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

joneszilla