FF Playoff Edition

Started by 4and26, December 29, 2007, 01:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 06, 2008, 08:24:34 PM
lol @ reese beating you losers

dont know what the farg your talking about chief....been scoring since 1975

reese125

4th and 26--just wanted to give u a heads up that you have Seattles D marked off for RJS. They were winners obviously

PhillyPhanInDC

Ryan Grant = 28 points. Ha.

Farve didn't do too bad either, but that goes with him being a god.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

4and26

Quote from: PPinDC on January 12, 2008, 07:38:20 PM

Grant actually had 38 points!  (201 rush = 20 + 3 TD = 18)

Farve had 22 points

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PPinDC on January 12, 2008, 07:38:20 PM

Drunk math owns.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

4and26

Results for this week.  Including LT's #'s from week 1.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Go Chargers. Die Patriots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

For some reason LT has 0 points for week 1. I know everyone has him so it's not a big deal, but fix it or else I'll cry.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

4and26

Quote from: MDS on January 14, 2008, 12:18:02 PM
For some reason LT has 0 points for week 1. I know everyone has him so it's not a big deal, but fix it or else I'll cry.

Done - see above.

MDS

There only way Murp doesn't win is if Welker or Crosby score 1 billion points. Great.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

Christ, Murp.  At least Freddie is carrying the basement, instead of me.  I suck.
Anyone but Reid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Steelers defense and Clinton Portis.  I thought I was unstoppable.

PhillyPhanInDC

Wes "I love milquetoast" Welker is going to catch 200 yards worth and three scores. Bet.