CFFFL AFC Discussion

Started by Diomedes, July 16, 2006, 09:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

This thread is for CFFFL AFC discussion only.  Any off topic posts will be deleted.

The live online draft is set for Sat Aug 12 5:00pm EDT .  Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft.  The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

AFC teams/owners:

-       Chucks HappyBigpants - chuck_chillout
-       Monkey Spanks - Beermonkey
-       Mad-Lad Pwnz Yo Mama - Mad Lad
-       SeasNutz - Seasbiscuit
-       micks - Phillymic2000
-       Sweet Sassy Mo-lassy - Sarge
-       FFargtards - FFPatt
-       ridin reese's piece - Reese125
-       Susquehanna's Scrote - Sus
-       DemonOnTurf - Father Demon
-       Gamera vs. QB Eagles - QB Eagles
-       Phanatics - Phanatic
-       MDS' Zordichs - MDS
-       Romey's Killer Puns - Jerome99RIP
-       Dio's Bronx Brigands - Diomedes

Position lineups are
1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 K
3 any defensive players
3 total bench players
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

With a thread like this, I suppose we hardly need to worry about people intruding. 

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

You will all die like dogs and bow to me.

I guess the bowing comes first.

MDS

time to win the regular season and choke in the playoffs. oh wait. its all points. haha. i will win now.

diomedes whiny tears cant stop me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on July 16, 2006, 01:37:31 PM
With a thread like this, I suppose we hardly need to worry about people intruding.

Good thing you caught on to this fact early.  It's going to save you a lot of headaches in the long run. 

Sgt PSN

Incase any of you chumps forgot, I'm going to enjoy killing all of you. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 30, 2006, 01:46:28 PM
Incase any of you chumps forgot, I'm going to enjoy killing all of you. 

Dreams are nice to have.  Wet ones especially.

Father Demon

I won't be able to make the draft, so I pre-ranked my players.

I'm loading up on kickers and tight ends right away to make sure you chumps don't get anyone good.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I hope I get the 4th pick so I can draft Brian Dawkins.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Father Demon on July 30, 2006, 08:52:50 PM
I won't be able to make the draft, so I pre-ranked my players.

I'm loading up on kickers and tight ends right away to make sure you chumps don't get anyone good.

I was going to be available until my niece called up and asked us to her birthday party. I wonder if they would mind me hanging on their computer for a while...  :-D

I'll be sure to pre-rank plenty of defensive gems at the top of my list. I think a stong defense will be the key in this draft.

PoopyfaceMcGee

There is no doubt that Gocong is a 1st round sleeper.