NE/ Oakland

Started by 4and26, September 08, 2005, 02:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

NE is a 7 1/2 point favorite ... . I'm taking Oakland and the points. 

Diomedes

I would, too.  But I don't gamble.  How much you laying down?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I'm not going anywhere near that game. Oak has the offense to hang with anyone, but their defense is trash. Meanwhile the Pats could be great or have a serious defensive falloff or have an offensive falloff. Who knows.

I'll probably stay away from both of these teams until a few games into the season.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

4and26

It part of a pool, have to pick each game, each week, against the spread.

There's a total of 72 people in it this year so the weekly winner will get $70 and the end of the year payout is 1st $450, 2nd $300, 3rd $150.

Never won a week last year but came in third.

rjs246

IN that case I'd almost always take the underdog with a big spread like that.

Let them eat bootstraps.

4and26

OK then, one more ....Pittsburg is a 7.5 favorite to been Tennessee and I've really heard nothing about Tennessee in the off season other than their salary cap issues and picking up Travis Henry (who I think is dinged up)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Stay away from Pittsburgh right now.  Big Ben's looking like he's hitting the sophomore slump, and McNair still has the ability to help his team win games they *shouldn't* win.

rjs246

That's another tough one. Low scoring game probably. I'd go with the Titans even though they are poop because there shouldn't be a lot of scoring for the Steelers to get up by more than a TD.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

i have a 4 team parlay for this weekend

Denver -6 over Miami
Houston +6 over Buffalo
Tennessee +7 over Pittsburgh
New Orleans + 7 over Carolina
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

i don't understand the whole over+ under- with betting.  Call me retarted i never got into it.  so please xplain if its that easy. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

simple.

Denver -6 over Miami
denver favoredmiami gets 6 points....denver must win by 7

Houston +6 over Buffalo
buffalo favored giving 6 to houston....houston can not lose by more than 6 points
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.