Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Chip farging Kapler. 

MDS

kaplar with a hof over managing performance
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

anytime you can take your best pitcher out with 60 pitches and a 5 run lead in the 6th inning, its something you have to do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'm on the verge of overreacting.   Getting done work early to get drunk and watch the Phillies on opening day is usually a good idea. 

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
anytime you can take your best pitcher out with 60 pitches and a 5 run lead in the 6th inning, its something you have to do

Not sure if sarcasm.  If not kill yourself with a rusty screwdriver. 

MDS

its a good thing pedro florimon hit instead of kingery

Don Ho

So the train wreck happens before it even left the station.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Kevin Stocker doing a bad version of LA's ump bashing on the radio. Gonna be a much rougher season audio-wise.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Santana looks like a fat piece of shtein walrus at Sea World who's eaten too much free fish. 

Nice 0-5 collar, fatso. 

MDS

remember when the eagles won the super bowl and embiid's eye wasnt out of its socket

QB Eagles

Well, Phillies baseball is definitely back.

Don Ho

"It's only the first game" - T Mac

MDS

lol man how ive missed the phillies