TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Fear was pretty good this past season.  They've killed off most of the original characters and the replacements have been much better.  Better writing too. 

As for TWD, the show itself is tedious but there were glimmers remaining.  The character they killed last night was one of them. 

And silly me for expressing an opinion.  I sometimes forget the head Nazi in charge in here has final say about what we're supposed to watch, read, listen to or enjoy.  Won't happen again.  Except whenever the farg I feel like it. 

Tomahawk

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only dude in America that hearts the hell out of the ID Discovery channel.

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on November 26, 2018, 12:11:07 PM
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only dude in America that hearts the hell out of the ID Discovery channel.

50% of my DVR is ID. The most farged up show of them all is Evil Lives Here.

ice grillin you

ive heard so many good things about narcos but cant pull the trigger for some reason....i feel like its way overrated but i dont know why
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 26, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
ive heard so many good things about narcos but cant pull the trigger for some reason....i feel like its way overrated but i dont know why

This season or in general? It's really underrated IMO. The first two seasons deal with Pablo Escobar and Medillin, third season deals with the Cali Cartel. Definite must watch. You'll like the behind the scenes politics that goes into these drug wars. The US is just as dirty as the cartels.

ice grillin you

It was probably the first season or first couple

I didn't even know it was still on til your post

SD

Latest season just dropped a week or so ago. I didn't like it at first because of all the subtitles but once it gets good it's great.

PhillyPhreak54

The first season was great. I haven't seen the other two yet

smeags

haven't started season 4 yet. 1-3 were excellent.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

Quote from: AO1 on November 26, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on November 26, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

50% of my DVR is ID. The most farged up show of them all is Evil Lives Here.

Ditto. It's such good mindless background material.  And the real footage makes it so much creepier.

ice grillin you

the clinton affair is so friggin well done and addicting...its basically a visual version of the slate podcast if anyone caught that with one well really two big differences

the podcast had tripp but not lewinsky and the tv version has lewinsky and not tripp

both are about as bingworthy as it gets

btw i would do seriously evil things to monica

General_Failure

Daredevil is the next Marvel show to get cancelled.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

should've stopped at the defenders. and never started iron fist.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

MDS

the last batch of arrested development episodes were among the worst things i have ever seen. im not sure if a show has destroyed its legacy worse than this show has. the simpsons just gradually got worse to the point where its a different, awful show. arrested was gone for years...came back...was awful...came back AGAIN....and now is even worse. sad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.