Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

You are too funny!  That murder scene outline was so bad.  It was like they used that 15 year old can of spray paint you have buried in your garage.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on April 02, 2019, 09:54:02 PM
I don't think they're bringing back the 40 yard long police chalk outline anytime soon.

Perfect description of it lol

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 02, 2019, 09:47:09 PM
The current logo belongs on a Ford Pickup, as in the new Ford F-150 Eagle or something.

lol....pissing on a woke millennial
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the eagles signed an AAF QB from a college I have legit never heard of

MDS

as usual the preseason schedule makes zero sense. tennessee? jacksonville and bdn but on the road? the good news is we're ~2 weeks away from the real schedule coming out.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it almost certainly will come out a week from thursday

SD

QuoteThe Eagles converted $7.195M of TE Zach Ertz' contract into a bonus, creating $5.756M of cap space in 2019, per source. Philly is in a healthy cap spot to maneuver if need be this offseason.

10:01 PM - Apr 12, 2019

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

I'll bet they play the Giants sometime. That will be a really cool game.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 16, 2019, 07:55:39 AM
so not a week from Thursday afterall

six days.....its always wed or thurs of the week before the draft now...usually thursday

MDS

1 - wash 100
2 - @atl 820 SNF
3 - home
4 - @gb 820 TNF
5 - nyj 100
9 - chi
11 - ne 425
13 - @mia 100
14 - nyg 815 MNF
17 - @nyg 100

pre 800 this is what i could gather. these losers are putting the whole thing together and have everything for the eagles. i dont know. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zZ-yPrZjEOq2UsFb8a0b6hHGK5QgKE5i7xt7CsH_7AU/edit#gid=1948344293

Rome

The Eagles play 16 times.  8 at home and 8 on the road. 

You're welcome.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on April 17, 2019, 08:08:26 PM
The Eagles play 16 times.  8 at home and 8 on the road. 

We're not counting FedEx in December as home?